Monday, January 31, 2011

A glowing speck of productiveness...

As I have successfully sat and wasted the rainy day away on the computer looking at various knee high lace up boots, contemplating if they are a sound purchase, I decided that I needed photographical proof that I am not a complete slug. 

Remember the lady with the socks on her hands? Well I forgot to take a picture of her hand warmers, but they are similar to these only a beautiful shade of lilac at the top and matching lilac buttons down the sides and no bees. Other than that, exactly the same. :)









They are cozy. I used a pattern I bought on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/54226029/custom-cashmere-spectator-gloves she isn't listing the pattern right now, but it will probably pop back up if you are interested. 

It seems Etsy is making it so you can connect to your friends there and see what is on their favorites list and stuff. Sounds kind of fun. Who else is addicted to etsy? I have quite a list but don't buy much, I am too cheap. Most of it I mark as a favorite because in my frenzied mind, I actually believe I will be able to recreate it. I suppose if I didn't waste time looking at boots and pretty dresses, maybe I would, but until then...

3 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

Those are super adorable. I wish that I could have seen the woman's face when you gave her those cute hand warmers. I'm sure she's telling everyone what a darling girl she met in town. And I think you need to make some in little Sammy boy size.

Staceygirl said...

People with babies are kinda forced to be slugs due to the nap and feeding schedule, etc. I did some cleaning, so I was proud of myself. Those hand warmers are so cute. What a nice person you are.

Anonymous said...

Wow!Those are gorgeous! Bravo!