Dear those of you who actually read this,
This is a sad day for me. I have come to the conclusion that people like us, (traveling, roaming, moving, homeless, and otherwise not settled) cannot have dogs. I love my dogs. My dogs filled the awful gulf in my heart left when I could not have babies. They are sweet dogs. I love them dearly but, we cannot be the kind of dog parents that we need to be.
If you know anybody who would love these guys please pass this on to them and let them know they are available free to an awesomely good home. They are not meant to be tied up in the yard, they are meant to be loved!
This is Angus. He is awesome because he looks like a muppet. He is a sweet dog, right now his hair is a mess, he was hanging out with my parents' Bernese mountain dog for a year and now he looks like a giant dog has been slobbering all over him. I did give him a trim, but it's going to take another. He is nice and would do better in a big yard with a tall fence. He likes kids.

Behold his awesome dodging skills!

Puppy love!

This is after his surgery.
He is bigger now, I promise he is pretty. I will get more pictures of him, I can't seem to find them at the moment. Angus is a good dog, he needs walks, he can walk on a treadmill although he hasn't for a year so that could take some re-training. He is a good dog, but if he doesn't get walked and gets away from you he does not come when called. He will run and run until he needs water then he will come home. He is a herding dog so he needs a job. He is a good watch dog.
This is Hugo. He is a pal. He wants to be with you wherever you are. He is a good dog and comes when you call. He won't sit, usually due to the fact that he is so excited. He does jump into your arms which is pretty awesome. He does not mind kids as long as he can get away from them. He would probably do better with older kids. He's really cute. He's my little friend. He is very loyal and loves his people. He does not like strangers, but as long as you introduce and let him see they are welcome he is fine.

Now before you judge him, he is probably the best Jack Russel ever, like really. He's my favorite and the one I will be most broken hearted about losing.

He wears sweaters

And he is pretty and regal and awesome.
Please let me know if anybody is interested, and please pass this along. It really breaks my heart to do this but they deserve a happy loving stable family and we just cannot give that to them right now.
I am sure that if they were in a family with lots of love and exercise, they will be wonderful dogs to any family. We have had them at my parent's house for a year so they have not had the attention and training they have needed for that time.
Thank you for looking, please ask any questions you would like.
Recent pics, just took these Sunday the 23rd.
I am sure that if they were in a family with lots of love and exercise, they will be wonderful dogs to any family. We have had them at my parent's house for a year so they have not had the attention and training they have needed for that time.
Thank you for looking, please ask any questions you would like.
Recent pics, just took these Sunday the 23rd.



1 comment:
If i had my own place, I would seriously consider taking Hugo. I love him.
Post a Comment