Thursday, January 27, 2011

Angus

It looks like we may have a home for Hugo. So now it is time to sing the fluffy praises of Angus.




I feel like I am writing a personal ad, and in a way, I guess I am.


Angus is a gentle soul who was rescued at the animal shelter as a puppy. He is fixed, he needs his shots updated. He loves to run and likes to play in the yard with balls and a Frisbee. He has excellent house manners. He grew up with another pup and a cat. They would chase the cat, but never knew what to do when they cornered her. He gets along with kids. We taught him to ring jingle bells hanging from the door to let us know he wanted out. He can run on a treadmill to the command "your turn" although it's been a while since he has practiced. He is very smart. If he had a beach, he would enjoy a long long long run on a beach.






He prefers being outside most of the day and would require a high fence. Have I mentioned he looks like a Muppet? He reminds me of a Muppet. He is super cool and oh so very nice and good. I would love to see him in a happy home. If you or anyone you know would like to adopt Angus please let me know.

He is a medium to large dog.
He sheds some but it is usually only bad twice a year. 


1 comment:

Jill Ison said...

this is one post i wont be sharing with my kids. especially kassidy. she would want angus so bad she would be in tears. i hope you find him a good home :)