Sort of a personal and sweet story. Last night, the boy crawled up into my lap on the rocking chair. I showed him on the clock when it would be bed time. He agreed to the terms. I started to sing to him. I sang, "Oh so nice", "Always", "I am a Child of God", "A Child's Prayer", and "Heavenly Father Loves me." I asked him what his favorite song was and we sang a round of "Jingle Bells".
I asked him what his favorite part of the day was. On Sat we had gone to Lehi Days. We rode pony's and petted animals in the petting zoo. We ate huge bags of cotton candy.
You know what his answer was?
"Singing."
That moment, that sweet little moment with my precious miracle boy wrapped in my lap was his favorite moment of the day.
I worry about being enough. I pray to be enough. I pray to do better. It was like an answer to prayers.
I am enough.
I am so thankful to be his mama.

No comments:
Post a Comment