84/365
I ventured out with both the babies to the grocery store. I usually have good luck with getting a double shopping cart but today it was not in the cards. I trolled the parking lot, I searched high and low, but no cart for us. That's OK because they were all being used by people with no kid in the cart (a six year old walking along side) or with one kid in the cart. My kid was all squished up because of the groceries. Yes, I was glaring under my breath, it was really irritating. In the end though, I had a lovely woman help me unload my groceries, the cashier and the bag guy were super nice and kind and another man came and congratulated me on my children. Which is weird, but then again, they took so much to get here perhaps congratulations are in order. He was very nice and I left the grocery store feeling like I had more faith in the human race. I was uplifted and happy. God is cool that way.
When we got home the munchkins were playing in the front yard. It was like the coolest thing they had seen all day. Rocks are awesome. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment