This morning the boy noticed I had put up the Easter decorations. He loves them so much. He laid out a blanket and his chocolate milk and had a picnic with the bunnies.
Friday he came home from school all banged up. He is healing but his face still looks a little rough.
By the by, I have a 76 pic, but it's a bathtub pic and creepers and Internets and you can't see anything but just yeah. Not pictured. but it's of Moonpie and it's cute. You will have to trust me on this one.
Friday he came home from school all banged up. He is healing but his face still looks a little rough.
By the by, I have a 76 pic, but it's a bathtub pic and creepers and Internets and you can't see anything but just yeah. Not pictured. but it's of Moonpie and it's cute. You will have to trust me on this one.

1 comment:
And just the other day, he was being so Cuuuuuuute.
Post a Comment