Sunday, March 23, 2014

Moonpie and parties

81/365
I felt like we could all use a little more Moonpie in this challenge. He is adorable. We went to the park for a birthday party and they had a blast.

It was a long day, we went rug and bed shopping. Quite exhausting. We saw some puppies that were wanting to be adopted and the kids loved them. We may be getting a dog over Easter. I am super excited but worried it will somehow not work out. :( Sad face. But if it does, I think it will be a perfect fit. It will be nice to have a smallish dog the kids can play with and the dog might actually like them. The only dog that really likes them now is my mom's Bernese and she is like a small horse. A Yorki seems much more manageable. :) Plus the no shed, huge bonus. Also she is already potty trained. Score for us! Crossing my fingers it works out.

No comments: