Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Adventures in flower making

I came up with a new and improved idea for my flowers!

Had an extra helping hand there.

So I made the bracelet piece and then I thought, what if I stuck a button on the back of the flowers and you could interchange them?!?!?! Brilliance!

Unless of course I am the only one who thinks they are cute. I am still toying with the idea of opening an etsy shop, of all flowers, and whatnot. We will see.

What do you guys think?

8 comments:

Karen said...

I love the idea Kelly. Really love it. I will buy one of the bracelets to use with the flower you sent me. Let me know how much!

Staceygirl said...

Be adventurous, my friend. I think you have a good thing going and you should just run with it... flowers everywhere!!

Wendy Hansen said...

Love the idea, very adorable. I will totally buy one for Ashley and I.

Lolo said...

those are too cute for words!!!!!! Like the new and improved version of a corsage.

Lisa Payne said...

I gotta say...I'm not a pin/brooch person. I love those flowers, but the pin-on-your-shirt thing isnt' my style. but I would TOTALLY wear a flower bracelet! I think you'd have a much more wide-spread audience!

larsons said...

I would love a flower! I think that those are the cutest things ever!! let me know how much! p.s. I mildly LOVE LOVE LOVE the color pink ;)

Kelly said...

Well, I was thinking for a bracelet and two flowers it would be $15. So for only a bracelet maybe $4 and for just a flower $7 The flower really depends on what I put on the back. Some of them are harder to put on. So a safety pin/brooch closure would be like $6 but the shoe clips and the hair clip are more. If you want it for the bracelet I just stuck a button on it. I also can just send the plain flower with nothing on the back and you can add what you like that is $5.
Let me know what colors guys!
This post
http://jasonloveskelly.blogspot.com/2010/11/what-do-you-get-that-person-who-has.html
has all the colors...

Kelly said...

Oh and it was like $2 when I had to ship two of them. So $2 to ship?