We have some pretty cute kiddos in our family, if I do say so myself.
Tati
Tati has named herself Tati, which I just love. She is full of spunk.
This is her, "Hey there's a camera!" face, which I also just love.
She wears my shoes. She liked these until she met my red shoes. She LOVES my red shoes, but can you blame her? Red shoes are pretty much the best thing ever.
She can jump
She can run
She can run while wagging her tongue. She's pretty talented.
She can share. She also eats dog food, which I am not too worried about. I turned out OK.
She is OK too.
Tati has hands.
They help her do things.
Caught in the act!
Sometimes I think,
It might be neat,
to be almost two, too.
Love and miss you Tatiana!


















1 comment:
HAHA! She looks just like JT!!!! What a funny kiddo!
Post a Comment