Thursday, March 10, 2011

Warning: Viewer discretion is advised...











We have been sick, and by we I mean the boy. Have you ever seen such sad eyes? I didn't even get a picture to do his sad eyes justice. They have been leaking and green. It's pretty disgusting. It is also amazing the power of anti-biotics.
I am happy to report he is much better today. I think he will always have a hard time faking a sickness. His eyes tell the truth. Poor baby. I felt like I had a gooey green army crawling zombie after me all day. I then dreamed that some nasty zombie vampires were trying to eat me. They were gross too. Hopefully it will be all wondrous sleep and rainbow unicorns tonight. I am beat.

3 comments:

Lolo said...

Ugh. I hate it when the babies get sick. So so sad. Im glad he is feeling better today.

Jill Ison said...

oh poor little dear. antibiotics are great.

Staceygirl said...

I'm so happy Brandon has avoided this horrible state of being so far. Sam looks positively miserable!