Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baby feet

Baby feet are the most cute-est thing ever. EVER!

When he's not rejecting nap time mandates from the mama, he is standing. Still scooting but enjoying pulling up to things.
And maybe baby feet aren't the cutest thing ever?
 But they are pretty close.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love baby feet. YOU MUST MUNCH THEM. So cute. I can't wait to see you guys, and especially the littlest guy. I miss my SHAM.

Melissa said...

Baby bums are pretty cute too...can't wait to see you three!

Jill Ison said...

no baby feet are the cutest! he's looking more and more like a little man :)

Staceygirl said...

Looks like you're having so much fun with your baby. Baby feet are cute, so how do they grow into such nasty things when the boys get older?

Katie said...

Adorable!!

Wendy Hansen said...

Agree 100% Baby feet are the all time best!