I am still trying to figure out my hair. It has been this short before but it has never been this foofy and curly and short before and since I am busy trying to make lemon aid out of this unexpected hair challenge I tried something new and totally old at the same time. I pin curled it. I pin curled it the way Aunt Carolyn told me to, only bigger pin curls and this is what I got.


This was first thing in the morning. It actually looks much better now. Maybe I will see how it fares overnight.
You gotta try the hat out, it's standard procedure.
9 comments:
It looks pretty dang cute to me. The first picture looks so cool & old. And the hat is so cute, you can totally pull it off. What can I say? You're adorable.
I think it looks REALLY cute!!
so cute. What are pin curls? can you show me? I really want to try that. I like curling my hair ever since I got it cut short. makes me feel all bouncy.
oh yeah and you look so cute in hats.
wow theres a whole site dedicated to vintage hair! i see many post but where are the how to's? intermingled?
wow, that's pretty cool. nice pics, love the "old" time look of the black and white stuff. cute curls!
thanks for the links and stuff. you're awesome. I also wanted to tell you that I don't know when your coming back to town but Anthropologie, the one in mesa is having alot of really cute stuff on sale right now! I got pants for $10 and shirts for $20 lots to choose from! fyi incase your interested. If you see something online that you like I could go see if they have it in instore in your size if like...
And, wow. You are awesome! Nobody brings back the vintage love like you do, Kel. I LOVE it! (the hat, of course, is a MUST! hot-cha-cha!
You're adorabus (in Ruby's words)
Post a Comment