The hubs was put in as 1st counselor in the bishopric. His blessings were beautiful and it is astounding to me the consideration and love we receive from our father in heaven. I know he knows us personally and loves us more than we will ever know. I stand all amazed, with a crying headache. I wish today I could just bestow that knowledge upon everyone. It's an amazing thing to realize and yeah...words are failing me right now.
This is going to be an interesting adventure. It's also awesome to me how much trust God can put into us, and how much he blesses us for trying. It's amazing. I hope we are up to this. I love my husband so much. He was so worth the wait.
9 comments:
My congrats and condolences (sp?) Preston has been in the bishopric for 3 years now and it is bitter sweet. I know our Heavenly Father blesses our family because of his service, but it is also hard to have him away so much.
so I guess we wont be living near you for a while... jason is a cool guy he will do well. Think of all those great blessings. Remembering back to when my dad was put in as first counselor I remember his blessing was amazing. I remember leaving and thinking. wow he does all the work and I get blessings???? cool! Hopefully "family" wasn't limited to just my mom right?
You guys will enjoy it. That is Rich's calling right now. He will do great!
Wow, that is fantastic. I'm sure that you are both up to the task. And what a blessing it is to be married to a such a good man. I know that you will both be further blessed beyond measure.
Wow lots of young ins in bishoprics these days. They will have to have a younger high priests group for all the kids.
WOW! I'm sure he will love it and be great at it.
Oh boy! Now you can sit and make faces at him during church! :)
It is amazing how INDIVIDUALLY Heavenly Father loves us, isn't it? :)
I wish you guys the best. I know Jason will do a great job and you will be a wonderful support to him. Good Luck!
Whoa!! They better call you to be ward chorister so you can sit on the stand with him!! Congrats, Jeanna
Post a Comment