Hmmm, I guess theres no escaping the tags, not even on Blogger. Im not that interesting...don't say I didn't warn you!
Four places that I go to over & over:
* Safeway
* School
* Marshalls
* Walmart
Four people who E-mail/call me regularly:
* Mom
* Rachel
* Karrrrrtney
*
Four of my favorite places to eat:
* Rosa's Shrimp tacos and green salsa
* Pine country out of lack of options
* Cheese cake factory
* My mom's house
Four places I would rather be right now:
* Snorkeling in Hawaii with the hubs
* In the valley with a little family and a cute little house
* San Diego
* Shopping with someone else's money (I like Wendy's idea)
Four people I love: I'm going to cheat!
* The Hubs
* My parents
* My sibs
* My friends
Four TV shows I watch:
* PUSHING DAISIES!
* Chuck
* The Office
* House
Four people I tag: Everyone that reads my blog has been tagged already! I need more friends!
* Jeanna
* Heather
* Katie
* Julie
4 comments:
Yea Pushing Daisies! And it sounds like we all need to plan a shopping trip..... if we can find someone to sponsor it.
Thanks Kelly. That was fun! I will get to it SOON :)
hey, what's up with this???? i'll try to do it!!
I cheated a bit. Some of your tag questions overlapped another tag I got so I combined. Have a great day.
Post a Comment