The most beautiful shoes I have ever seen were at Marshall's for $60, that's Marshall's price and while I would've preferred the black patent, I consider myself lucky to have scored these beauties for a mere $15. I am the great bargain hunter. I have been taught by the best from a young age about the elusive and fabulous bargain. My mother was a pro, could I have bought these in the color I really wanted for $60 sure, but what's the fun in that? Plus, my friend got them in black and probably would've rather had the brown. Life is fun in that ironic kind of way. May I present my most fabulous shoes and a random cat picture or two...




I am so happy to have my photo editing junk on this computer again. *throws confetti*
Oh and this is my accordion from a while ago cuz I am awesome!
7 comments:
Love the accordion. But I am so jealously in love with your SUPER cute $15 shoes. Wow, what a great deal. I think the brown is better too, it is the new black you know? How fun. I love the picture with your feet up on the couch too, that is classic, really the best way to wear heels.
Maybe the only way to wear heels. :)
You are the cutest!! Love the shoes :)
you are an awesome photographer. i love seeing your cool angles and the way you capture things. who would have thought shoes could look so cool!
cute shoes kell! really great pictures as well! Im a bargain hunter too. Love to get a great deal. Such a high...
I know it's like hunting or something!
Those shoes SO, TOTALLY ROCK! Wow. You just have to feel cute wearing something like that.
Super photos! And, woah. That accordian is amazing! What's the story for THAT puppy?
Post a Comment