Friday, October 31, 2008

I come bearing pictures...

Hi all,
I have pictures! I don't have my editing software anymore so they aren't fabulous, but they are here and hence my blog will suddenly become more interesting.

I present The hubby and I as Charlie Brown and Lucy.


Charlie singing "Only You" on an out of tune Uke.


And my super model dog sporting his awesome skull sweater that makes me laugh.


He's the cutest


Whoa, I think I am a little liberal with the candy. 6:30 and I am out. Partly because I wanted to be but still maybe I should slow it down a bit next time.

6 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

Cool costumes. Jason's face is a perfect Charlie Brown face in that first picture and I love your Lucy hair. The psychiatric sign is totally perfect.

Lolo said...

Cute, cute, cute and cute! You're so clever! I should of had you pass out our candy, we have a ton left over and guess whos gonna end up eating it....yup. Big booty, here I come!

Jill Ison said...

ha ha you are so cute! what a cute idea. thanks for posting pics!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

what cute costumes, I love your bangs. I didn't know you had a dog, he is cute!

Tanya Leigh said...

I love your costumes! And, wearing the psychiatric help around your neck is genius! :)

amy and luke said...

That is so cute. I know you guys have talked about doing this before I am glad that Jason finally decided to join in.