Hubbs and I were driving to get some food. We passed the stop sign and came to a little yellow cat just sitting in the road. We couldn't figure out why it was just sitting there staring. Then we look to where it was staring. Lying in the road was another little cat, A little Siamese looking cat, it couldn't move I wasn't even sure it was alive. The yellow cat looked so concerned and sad, I almost started to cry. I was going to jump out of the car and try to save the little cat in the road but hubs started to drive. On our way home we saw the police and a lady holding the cat in a towel. I hope it was OK.
It was kind of amazing to see the concern in the other cat's eyes. You don't think about animals having feelings. It was just sad.
So there, have a sad story to take with you. Sorry to be a downer.
So here is happy news. My favorite show ever is starting again tonight! YAY! Pushing Daisies! I am so excited.
4 comments:
OH MAN!! You're killing me! Thats so sad, that kind of stuff tugs at my heart strings big time. I have a similar story but I fear how it ended so I dare not repeat it, it still haunts me.
It is kind of haunting. Jason saw a raccoon that had been hit on the highway and off to the side was another raccoon looking so sad. He said it was like he could just hear the one raccoon saying "Bobby? Bobby? Why aren't you moving Bobby?"
So sad.
Oh my gosh you guys, that's horrible. I just found a dead lizzard by my trash can and that made all of us sad, that is way worse than ours.
aw that is a sad story. Poor sad little kitty.
Post a Comment