It's been a bit chilly here the last few days. I am not really happy about this skipping seasons stuff that has been going on. My most favorite seasons are the transition seasons Spring and Fall and I have now missed both this year. It's either hot or cold there seems very little in between.
The hubs and I just got back from taking pictures.
From talking to older people and experiencing it myself, it would seem that we carry with us a view of who we are inside. We think we know what we look like, and then catch a glimpse of ourselves in the mirror or in the monitor of a digital camera and it's almost like you are thinking, "who the heck is that person?", only to find out it's you. In my case, to my horror. Suddenly the whole photo shoot idea seems so bad to me. I am not sure when this other person ate the bean pole girl I was, but I sure wish she hadn't. *sigh*
I am trying out The daily plate.com to see if it can help me find myself again, in a matter of speaking. I am finding though, that I don't eat so bad on my own. I set it to help me loose a pound a week, and I gotta say I am not missing out on much, or maybe I am just forgetting all of my snacks. Anyway, I am going to give it a whirl but I am of the opinion that there is something wrong with me. Something that effects my hormones (infertility) and quite possibly my ability to maintain and loose weight. Of course, finding a doctor who will even entertain the idea seems nigh unto impossible.
So, I will post pictures later, if there happen to be any that I feel I want anyone to see.
1 comment:
cant'wait to see them! It does seem as though we skip right over spring and fall. so sad because they are sooooo great!
Post a Comment