We have a little old man in our small hamlet of a town who cannot hear and yells everything. Yesterday I was about to go into my school yard and I see him coming towards me. "Is that Petey?" I yell out, the old familiar high pitch laughing starts. He tells me has to go back for a shot at the health center. He tells me I am a beautiful woman and pats my cheek. He goes in for the kiss, I fake to the left, he kisses my cheek. That's not good enough for ol' Petey, oh no Petey goes in for the kill and plants an old man kiss right on my lips!
"Are you single or married?"
I say,
"Married!"
He asks,
"Single?"
I yell,
"MARRIED!"
"That's OK, I like married women better anyway. You are a beautiful woman."
Petey laughs and pats my cheek. I hear him talking as he walks down the street. I go into work and smile. At least I may have made his day a little brighter anyway.
6 comments:
thats so cute. thanks for the chuckle! I was totally picturing that happening. ha
Ha Ha, Kelly's getting some serious action in that little town. Nice. You've got to love it when people can't take the cheek hint, or like you said, just won't take "No Thanks" for an answer. You are a good story teller too.
OH MAN! HAHA!! You are so kind not running away screaming, I think thats what I would've done. I like your picture btw, are those yours and Jasons feet? Its very artistic! BRAVO!
Im not so good at commenting back either...obviously. Not your feet but still very artistic nonetheless! Fabulous!
oh my word, he's determined. that's funny and gross at the same time. Some guy grabbed my butt in Tiajuana and I slapped him, hehe. I didn't mean to, it was just my reaction. I wonder what would happen if somebody tried to kiss me.
Seriously SO funny. I remember Petey from visiting there.
Post a Comment