My super cool cousin made me a fertility bracelet and I got it in the mail today. It is so awesome! She even researched the stones that are supposed to help with fertility. It has a turtle and a hope charm. I feel very loved. It's just so nice to know, when you are away from family, that they are not all that far away. I feel very loved and very hopeful. I am going to wear it always. Thanks Lolo, you are awesome!
Thank you to all of you who keep us in your prayers. We really appreciate it and feel the love and support. We love and miss you all.
Tomorrow the LDS Social services guy is coming to our house. I am not sure what to expect but I am excited to hand over all of our paperwork and get something started. I hope it goes smoothly and quickly. I also hope I can keep my tears in check because I have to go back to work after he leaves. For some reason talking about this stuff, especially with strangers makes me weep like crazy. Probably because it's been really hard, but I feel like something is going to come of all of this soon. I sure hope so.
5 comments:
I happy for you that you're getting the ball rolling. I'm sure this is just torture for you. I am sorry. You will be a wonderful mother. Keep the faith... good things will come.
Yea Kel, I hope that things happen quickly for you. You are one awesome chick.
Aw, you talked about the bracelet in your blog! That means you like it...you really like it! YAY! You are the coolest! Hugs!
What a sweet cousin you have!
Wishing you a speedy process. You are the best and will be an amazing mom to some very fortunate kid-o's one day.
Love you!!
Wow, that is so sweet of Lolo! I can't even imagine the frustration and hormonal changes. We love you, keep us posted. We will keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment