Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lessons in life...

It's not the deformity of one's body,
it's the rise of the pants.
And so I bid a fond adieu,
to the low and ultra low rise.
May you never grace my back and bottom side again.

I like feeling better about myself. It's nice.
Who knew pants could make all the difference?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! This is cute. so, you can be alerted when I update my blog? I would love to see the banner you made. I'm so not good at tricking out my blog. Are you going to keep updating both or just use this one from now on? And, I agree with the low rise. They're gross. I kind of have a short mid section, so sometimes they work, but I hate the butt crack look whenever you sit down in a chair. Just not cute.

Katie said...

So true! Thank you for making me laugh :)

Lolo said...

I have to agree with Heather...Just say NO to butt crack flash! LOL!

Wendy Hansen said...

I give that one a giant AMEN!!!! That is not a good look on anyone. I too am so thankful for the change in style. I'm not one of those people that will wear something in style even if it looks bad on me, but for a while there they acted like we all wanted to show a little crack, or at least our belly goo, ooohhhh.