Last night this little goober was playing with this farm set so happily. I didn't want to interrupt to put him to bed. He kind of freaked about having to stop. He wanted the fun to go on and on.
This morning he woke up before everyone else and insisted he play with this first thing. He is persistent. He likes things in their place, and he isn't forgetting
I love this little persistent bug. He gives the best hugs and even gave me butterfly kisses the other day. Awwww....It was too cute for words. Plus, he likes things in their place which means he is my best helper when it comes to put away.
I love this boy.
I liked this picture of Ellie with the kids feet under the table. I was telling J how I was really enjoying black and white photography but it's hard to know if I am doing it "right". I guess I want to feel purposeful in what I do and that is not always the case. I showed J this picture and he says, "I like black and white photography. It makes things more interesting. It's especially important when it's a dog because they can only see in black and white. It's only fair."
So I posted both to be fair.
I liked this picture of Ellie with the kids feet under the table. I was telling J how I was really enjoying black and white photography but it's hard to know if I am doing it "right". I guess I want to feel purposeful in what I do and that is not always the case. I showed J this picture and he says, "I like black and white photography. It makes things more interesting. It's especially important when it's a dog because they can only see in black and white. It's only fair."
So I posted both to be fair.



No comments:
Post a Comment