Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mama's don't let your babies...

133/365


I am missing the blanket. I am missing the naps, but I think we are starting to settle into this new routine of ours. He only asks for his blanket once a day now. I only wish I could give it to him two or three times a day now. Baby steps.
Today he took me to his pretend farm. (He wanted to be sure I knew it was pretend. Maybe he realizes there was a time I had a vivid imagination and he doesn't want me to get lost.) He showed me his animals and taught me how to brush them. 
In the car he told me all about swimming at the beach. They must be talking about the ocean at school. I would love to take them to the beach. Maybe in another year they would be old enough that it wouldn't frighten me to death. 
Herding cats at the beach sounds awful.

3 comments:

Lolo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lolo said...

Why does it say theres a deleted comment? Why not just delete it completely and be done? Anyway, he is so cool! And funny too. And cute as heck!

Lisa Payne said...

What?! He looks SO grown up in the bottom picture! When did this happen????