This picture sums up my day.
The man of the house is still sick. Really sick. Like, lots of pain up in here. He's been down for the count.
I somehow managed to pull off the birthday party with my dad's help. The kids refused to nap. They have been grumpy and into everything and by the end of the day (now) I feel like falling over dead. Already had doodle up and had to rock her back to sleep. Yikes. Hectic day.
But it was fun. The boy had a great party. I think it was everything he hoped it would be. Superheros abound and fun was had by all.
He told me in the car, "All my friends and woody woodpecker are coming to my party, I can't believe it." He's too funny.
The family did not disappoint. Thanks guys for coming and making it great!
The big 04
I told them to say "Party time" 3000 participation points to The big G over there. Am I right? He's into it!






1 comment:
Cousins are the best!
Post a Comment