Wednesday, June 30, 2010

shoes

I mentioned earlier the shoes I wore twice last week and not at all this week. Last week I was sick and weak and I managed to spice up my week. This week? I am a total blob of not wanting to do anything or go anywhere. I just want to sleep. It may have something to do with the fact that it's eleven billion degrees outside. It's so gross.

So here are my sparkly pink shoes of light and joy. I am sure you will be jealous.




And here is the Tater tot rocking her own look in shoes...



She did do that on her own. It was pretty cute.

Yay shoes!

Just for the record, it still absolutely astounds me how early children start fighting sleep. Really? You are a newborn you are supposed to love sleep. He is his most grumpy and hard to deal with just before he crashes out. Good thing he is so cute.

3 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

I love the milk belly lopping over his shorts. Why in the world can't that look be cute on adults? And I am totally jealous of your beautiful pink blingy shoes. I love your style girl.

Katie said...

Adorable shoes! Where did you find them?
Sam is so darn cute!

Kelly said...

Katie, I got them at Marshall's a lifetime ago. I don't even remember how long ago, but now that I am actually wearing them I am glad I did.