My BFF is going to take me under her wing and teach me how to rock climb. I am excited, well, excited and scared. I am worried about the doofus level being off the charts, but I would've felt that way anywhere. In any dance class, especially with mirrors I always felt like I stuck out like a sore thumb, the plus about rock climbing is the rocks are not mirrors so yay for that! I am excited.
Also, I now have photoshop on my computer! Yayayayay! So hopefully pictures will be a more frequent thing.
Sorry about yesterday, just had to get that off my chest. Today I feel much better. I got a lot done. That always helps me feel better.
The end.
1 comment:
Hoooray!!!.....wait a minute.
I mean YIIIIIKES!!!!!
You are an awesome dancer! If I was next to you you would've felt like a pro.
Post a Comment