
I like to think my TV was telling me to have an awesome Friday. I like to think he thinks I am pretty darn cool and deserved a happy greeting to send me off to work this morning.I like to think that my TV loves me, and is giving me a happy off to visit my mom smile. I like to think that, but I think it means I need to clean him.
Thanks Hubs you rock.
GAH! It's snowing. My tulips and lilacs and all my pretty things! WHAAAAAAAAA!
7 comments:
U R so funny.
HOLY MOLY Thats one dirty TV!!LOL!
Ha ha! That is funny. I hope you have a great conference weekend!! We should slip away tomorrow and do lunch ;)
I knew there was someone out there with appliances with personalities. My vacuum keeps hacking up a lung and my dishwasher always say, "not again", my tv however is always my friend.
Ha Ha!! You are fantastic girl! Thanks for sending me your blog. It is happiness to read things you wrote and great to see pictures of things you made. You make me want to be better at blogging. I just haven't gotten the hang of it yet. I'd love to catch up. Please feel free to e-mail me: risawebb@gmail.com
What a friendly TV. I was in Vegas last week and saw a Beatles billboard I thought of you and the Hey Jude song ;-)
Girl, you know I'm having those same "winter is just too freakin long" issues. And why does the weather have to tease us with a warm day and then pummel us with snow? It just isn't right! I'm going to develop split personalities or something!
Post a Comment