You are!
The blog is looking much more presentable if I do say so myself, and I do, say so, so there! Thank you Shabbyblogs! *pets blog*
Things are plugging along. No news on the wonderful news I thought I would have but sometimes thems are the breaks. We will see. I plan to keep the hope and keep on being that squeaky wheel. That's really all I can do, oh, and pray lots!
I think for my cool new blog we need a really random or artsy kind of band picture of hubs and I. Sometimes it would be really nice if all of our pictures of us together did not involve a tripod and hubs running to get into the frame in time. Or the more popular arm stretch cram. We will have to come up with something.
Three more weeks and two days of school, but who's counting right? We get to head down to Thatcher for a baby blessing and baptism. It will be good to see all the family. Maybe I can practice my picture taking while I am there, maybe I will be inspired!
I hope to have more interesting things going on once school is out. Last Friday it was a freebe Friday bonanza! I got an outdoor lounger, a chair and two tables for free. They are made out of wood and I am excited to strip them and paint them a funky color. We also snagged an old filing cabinet. Strange? Maybe, but a filing cabinet is one of those things that I would hate to spend my money on, so free is pretty darn cool.
Updates to follow.
5 comments:
Kell you are so stinkin cool! You do need an artsy band photo of you and hubs! You do take some fabulous pictures though, its true, Ive seen em! What is freebe friday bonanza and how can I get in on that action?!!!
Kell... get a remote for your camera... works wonders! I got one for mine for around $10. You're so lucky to get free stuff! especially furniture! that you get to paint! its like fun and functional rolled into one :) maybe you could paint the filing cabinet too whist your at it... how about pink? Love your new fabulous blog design! so super cute :) isnt megan great?? i like bonanzas. next time invite me and lolo, then you wont need a tripod, arm stretch cram or a remote !!
Love your new blog look! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Best of luck and lots of happy thoughts your way.
ps--I still listen to my happy CD all the time. It helps make me happy :0)
Lolo's right, you are so stinkin cool! I can't wait to see pics of your super cool painted furniture, free furniture would be the best!!!
Still praying for you on all of the other stuff, we're thinking about you all of the time.
Cute new design on your blog. Have fun in Thatcher... it's always nice to see family, especially when you live far away. I'm so impressed with your thrifty creativity... you're so unique!
Post a Comment