on a cold night, you can snuggle up with all the cuddly puppies while you sip your hot cocoa... sounds nice.
Oh my goodness, she does look exactly like an Ewok. What a fluffy little puppy, cute face.
Ooooo, she looks like a rascal!!!!
I LOVE the ewok description! Too cute and too true :)
awww, cute little thing! I hope your eye gets better!
She's funny. And you're generic Tide story is SO not funny. OWIE. Is your eye doing better?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
on a cold night, you can snuggle up with all the cuddly puppies while you sip your hot cocoa... sounds nice.
Oh my goodness, she does look exactly like an Ewok. What a fluffy little puppy, cute face.
Ooooo, she looks like a rascal!!!!
I LOVE the ewok description! Too cute and too true :)
awww, cute little thing! I hope your eye gets better!
She's funny. And you're generic Tide story is SO not funny. OWIE. Is your eye doing better?
Post a Comment