Sunday afternoon I think we are going to head out to the forest and try to get some pictures for our adoption profile. We will probably head out to the aspen trees by the peaks. Of course, it could be freezing cold and raining on Sunday in which case, I am hopeful that next weekend won't be too late to capture the Autumn magic. Either way the hubbs and I with a tripod ought to prove for interesting pictures. If all goes well we might actually have a picture to post! Woot!
Also, I have been informed that foster care classes start later this month. Now we have to decide if this is really a direction we should go. The adoption route seems so long, and the foster route sounds like it could involve A LOT of emotional pain for me, I just don't know if I could handle giving the babies up, so good thing conference and the prayer answer challenge are upon me. It's hard to decide what to do. I feel like I walk and walk but it's still the same ol' fork in the road.
I got a new phone! *throws confetti*

Isn't she pretty? Her name is Ruby and I am just so happy to have a display that displays I could dance. *pets Ruby*
5 comments:
Go Conference!
That is great you are getting your adpotion papers in. The foster care is so great for me but just from having this little on for 1 1/2 weeks I can see how it is going to be hard to give him back. I just look at it as wanting to give him the best few months of his life. Maybe foster care while you wait to adopt? I am sure you've thought of it all. You'll be a great momma however you get your little baby!!
I'm sure that you will know what to do Kell. And conference can be a great time to find answers, so I hope that you find what you are looking for. I look forward to seeing some of those pretty pictures.
you take such cute pictures I can't wait. what's it like to see leaves turn the colors of fall??? must be nice. Sounds like some exciting stuff headed your way.
I can't wait to see your pictures! Conference weekend is always so great!
Love Ruby, she is great:)
Ruby??? I feel honored you named your phone after Ruby... ;) That is a nice phone. And, I love conference weekend too and I'm glad you're going on your cruise! yay for family memories! When we're all in the food lines and poor and starving you'll have some happy memories to hold on to. Jeesh...I sound like Glenn.
Post a Comment