Oh last I looked there was nothing here!! Get busy posting girly! How is that to have 2 blogs? do you just copy and paste? or do you put different content on each of them. either way I will be looking at both.
that was Ben who said that, I didn't even know you had this. Yay! What is your e-mail? Our blog is private now, I want to invite you. annaleehunsaker@hotmail.com
3 comments:
Awesome blog! Waiting with bated breath for the updates...
Oh last I looked there was nothing here!! Get busy posting girly! How is that to have 2 blogs? do you just copy and paste? or do you put different content on each of them. either way I will be looking at both.
that was Ben who said that, I didn't even know you had this. Yay! What is your e-mail? Our blog is private now, I want to invite you. annaleehunsaker@hotmail.com
Post a Comment