I feel like I maybe should have prepared better to honor 100 days of picture taking, but instead I just took a picture of my shiny new ukulele song book. I'm pretty happy about it.
A friend of mine had one she put together of all her songs. and I thought it was a brilliant idea, but I couldn't find a binder to love. They were all so boring. The only ones I found that were pretty were the big kind not the half size. So, I searched. I came across this one at target first thing but I wasn't impressed. It soon became evident that what I wanted was not something that was made in the world of mini binders and so I went to work and made it much prettier and considerably more awesome. If I do say so myself. It might not hold up and it kind of reminds me of the wedding book in my big fat Greek wedding but it makes me happy and I think for once in my life I didn't over do it. Unless, of course, I do decide to add more and totally muck it up, because that's who I am. Just one more flower...

No comments:
Post a Comment