![]() |
| She was dying her eggs purple, can you tell? |
![]() |
| Sis, the best dog ever. |
My husband's family does all the Easter festivities on Sat. So the bunny has been scheduled for Friday night. The egg hunts and all the fun are on that day. That way Sunday is reserved as a special and more sacred kind of day. I really like that tradition.
So we got up and went to visit my sister in law and her new baby lamb. We also visited some of the chickens and ducks. We went on a great ranger ride up the mountain and to the creek. There were kaleidoscopes of tiny blue butterflies. (I was going to say swarm but I looked it up and although swarm would be acceptable, how often do you get to say kaleidoscope? From there it was an easy choice.) I of course, forgot my camera, I thought we would go back but the spot we were planning on using was in use and the cars wouldn't have made it up the path.
We had a picnic at the pond in stead. That was fun. We all got too much sun and because of my light sleeping I was exhausted by then. Later the Easter bunny hid eggs and the kids got to go hunting. We had a really great day with our really great family.





No comments:
Post a Comment