Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Birthday...

093/365

Cheese cake is her favorite. :) 

For Easter break we traveled to be with family to celebrate the birth of this wonderful woman. 
She took us in when we needed a home. She really is what every grandmother should be. Her house is not fancy, but it is often filled with people. I've never heard her complain about it either. 22 children took over her house this weekend and she was thrilled to have them there. She is what I want to be when I grow up, I want my family to feel completely comfortable to descend upon my house at any time. Because she is, and they do, and she's happy and they are too. 
She is truly wonderful. Happy Birthday Grandma. We love you.

I found this picture later and I just think it sums up Grandma to a T. All those kids who love her just swarming around her. It's perfect.

1 comment:

Staceygirl said...

You seem to snap at the right moment. I see those moments and am always powering up or removing a lens cap while they disappear.