I didn't have my camera when my kids, oldest wearing his superman cape held hands and walked into the grocery store.
I did have it to document the fact that I can't sew a straight line. Look at that wad of thread. It's really disgraceful. I am turning my comforter into a duvet.
Hopefully no one looks too close.
I played my ukulele for my friend while she sang a musical number at a baptism today. I was worried I would cough through the whole thing but instead I just messed up a whole bunch of times. I think the moral of the story is I can practice and do fine on my own but I cave under pressure. The heart of champion, I do not possess and maybe that is okay. I am not sure I will be having any more performances though. I didn't cough but I choked for sure.
Sad day. :(

1 comment:
A. You can sew all your life, and the darn thread is going to bunch up like that sometimes no matter what!
B. If you performed more, you would stop choking. That was totally me when I started playing piano for RS, but I got over it. Unless we're talking about performing in sacrament. That ruined my Christmas one year. I'd probably be fine if I did it more often, but I'd just rather not!
Did that cheer you up? :)
Post a Comment