Wrong lens and wrong settings but you do what you can. We would be joined by two more before I kicked them all outside to wait for cookies instead of help. I know. You do what you can. Sanity is important too.
I took head shots for JT and then forgot to fix everything. Fun day with family. The kids all ended up outside looking at stars. Or as The boy would say. "want to watch the stars pop out with us?" I did. I was a nice ending to a chaotic day.
I took head shots for JT and then forgot to fix everything. Fun day with family. The kids all ended up outside looking at stars. Or as The boy would say. "want to watch the stars pop out with us?" I did. I was a nice ending to a chaotic day.

1 comment:
Ceeeeute! I love cooking with my kids. Not really. But they really enjoy it so you just have to be okay with an overflowing tsp of vanilla and flour dumped half in the bowl and half out. That's how you make kid cookies! Delish!
Post a Comment