It does a mama's heart good.
I went back to my kit lens and set it at 35mm. I want to see if it's better since I have been daydreaming of getting the 35mm prime lens. I think it is. My kids are just always so in my face, (in the best way possible :) the 50 mm is proving to be just too tight for me. I just need to find a pile of money. :(
I went back to my kit lens and set it at 35mm. I want to see if it's better since I have been daydreaming of getting the 35mm prime lens. I think it is. My kids are just always so in my face, (in the best way possible :) the 50 mm is proving to be just too tight for me. I just need to find a pile of money. :(



No comments:
Post a Comment