2/365
A pear for lucky people...
It's been a weird day. This morning was wonderful I thought it was going to be sunshine and gumdrops but then it progressively deteriorated. This one is in that quasi nap stage, you just never really know, but lack of sleep makes him destructive and grumpy. Funny story, he went with me to the grocery store today. He calls Fry's "the madhouse" because we went before Christmas one day and it was insanely busy and I called it a madhouse so now he is convinced that it is a madhouse and all the people in it are "lucky" (yucky) I didn't say that, by the by he just deduced. Anyway, we were in the produce department and he asked, "The people here lucky?" with a disgusted look on his face. I assured him they were not and then decided I am grateful that he can't say the word yucky yet. Tender mercies. Also, while I was at the store I found myself very grateful that I can provide healthy delicious food for my kids, what a blessing. He picked out this pear and it was juicy and delicious and I am glad I could buy it for him. Yay food.

If his bite looks a little forced it's because it totally is. I can't say he never cooperates.
3 comments:
My Sam!!
Has sam been to walmart? There's lots of lucky people there! My kids say 'We hate walmart but we love Target!' Wonder where they heard that?
Lori is funny! I'm hoping we all stage pictures to some degree because sometimes I just miss the cute moment, and I tell the kids to do it again. Seriously, why do they stop doing the cute things so quickly?!?!
Post a Comment