He was singing into the mirror.
J told me a funny story while I was editing this. I guess the boy came and was trying to ask him something.
The Boy: Does he seen?
J:What?
The Boy: Does he seen?
J: I am sorry I don't know what you are asking me.
The boy: Does he seen, you know, La la la la la la!
J:Oh, does he sing!
I got to take my Mother in law shopping for some last minute mission needs. It was nice to spend some time with her before they leave for South Africa. They will be missed. I am glad they came to spend some time. :)

1 comment:
Reminds me of when Paige was little, she asked, "Can you gerunt on a cow?" Took forever to figure out that "gerunt" (with a soft g) was the beginning of the William Tell Overture... gerunt, gerunt, gerunt, unt, unt! She was asking if you could ride a cow the way you ride a horse. We still tease her about that.
Post a Comment