Friday, January 17, 2014

Overexposed.

17/365
Overexposed.
What do you do with terrible light?
Today was rough. Sometimes I feel like the only other person I can identify with is the mayor of munchkin land, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't exist. 
We have been living with other people for almost 4 years now. It's hard to be on display 24/7. 
I feel overexposed and oh so tired. 
OCD is real.
My heart is telling me I need a puppy or a kitty but everyone who loves me says it's a bad idea, and in their defense it more than likely is. For whatever reason, that just makes me feel that much more out of control of my circumstances, and incapable of dealing with life. Which is a horrible feeling.
Which makes me crazy.
Which makes people tell me not to attempt the life I want, because I'm already crazy.
Cycles and waiting and more waiting.

Today I am thankful for chewable medicines. The boy got struck down with a bug. I say struck down because that's how fast it hits. He's been a wallowing pile of whine and misery and he has been a barnacle. It's emotionally exhausting.
He finally took his medicine and is back to himself for the most part. Thank goodness, my hair may stay on my head. He's a terrible patient.
Luckily he gets sick rarely.

It would be nice to snuggle up with a furry little animal that loves me right about now.

No comments: