Yesterday was a big day. A big bittersweet day.
Moon Pie came home.
Doodle wore her pearls.
Gasp! You want a picture of me? *batts eyes*
We spent a little time and then she had to say goodbye.
And even though I always knew she would be there longer, it was really hard to leave her. I've been crying about it, but that may also be due to getting absolutely no sleep last night.
Big brother got to really see the little guy.
He approves. We think...
Our awesome nurse saw us off.
It's been a crazy night already and I am exhausted, it will be really nice to go home, in the meantime, we will make the best of it. We are to be locked in our room to keep germs at bay. We are Rapunzel, the family edition. Wish us luck on surviving this, it's crazy with two, I can't imagine when Doodle bug jumps into the mix. It's gong to be insane, but the good kind of insane. It will get much better once we can get home and spread out a little. Yay home. The light is at the end of the tunnel. Come on Doodle let's go!
The little guy is a pooping machine and has taken every opportunity to pee on me. We are flying through the light weight blankets. I think I will be doing laundry every day. Whew, I am beat.








8 comments:
Go, Gracie, Go! We are rooting her on! Things will get better soon, and you will make it... I just know you will! Look how much you've survived already! Go Team Edington!
Yay for Ethan being home! Prayers are with Gracie and your family. I hope you are able to get some naps in. Love you all!
Those r cute babies. Like for reals. Gracie has some big beautiful eyes, woooo!
way too adorable. love the pearls. I am so sorry she is still there, how hard! looks like no oxygen and monitor for him though?? woo hoo!
What fabulous news! And I love your "Rapunzel: Family Edition" a whole lot. :)! Prayers for Gracie!
Did you have to take oxygen or anything for Ethan? ... and, OH, yes. I see your eyes in Gracie. Lovely!
No, Ethan is just fine. He seems to have escaped unscathed. He's a big healthy baby. Thank goodness, we are very blessed on that one.
No, Ethan is just fine. He seems to have escaped unscathed. He's a big healthy baby. Thank goodness, we are very blessed on that one.
No, Ethan is just fine. He seems to have escaped unscathed. He's a big healthy baby. Thank goodness, we are very blessed on that one.
Post a Comment