Sunday, June 12, 2011

The results are in...

Hello all,
I have news, but I took the weekend to kind of just process it and contemplate my sweet little family and celebrate that J and I have been married for 7 years. It's been a crazy ride for sure. I am black and blue from shots, I am pudgy and bloated from hormones, I am a bit emotionally drained from all the travel and worry and what if's. I have had emotional break downs that I am sure have made J think I am crazy. It's been ridiculous. And so, after the longest two weeks of my life I am happy to announce that I will remain a human pincushion, because I am pregnant!

It's strange to be telling everyone when it is only about 3 weeks along, 2 and a half at the least, but you have all been with us through the whole journey and in a way it is good because I can ask for your continued prayers and support that my body might be able to carry  the baby or babies to term and that he/she/they might be healthy. We don't know how many have taken as of yet. That makes me kind of nervous, but I am hoping it won't be too long before we know what kind of madness we are dealing with. Hopefully it is only madness to the tune of one or two. I think if I had four I might go crazy. The Lord qualifies who he calls right? right? So, this is where we are right now. I am cautiously excited. I have had miscarriages in the past, but this is very different and I think everything is going to go well. I hope so anyway.

Thanks so much for all of your love and prayers and support. There are people I don't even know praying for us and I just feel oh so blessed and I stand all amazed at the love people are so willing to share and give. It's been strange in a way to be so public with everything, but at the same time, it's been such a blessing and such a support. That's why we are here, to help each other and support each other through, and I have really learned that in this process.

Thank you again! Love and kisses to all of you from all of us!

19 comments:

Stacee said...

congrats!!! Hope you have a great pregnancy!!

amy and luke said...

I am so excited and I just can't hide it!!!! Woo hoo for babies I am so happy for you guys I hope that it is at least twins:) Love you guys!!!! I hope it is a great and wonderful pregnancy for you:)

Katie said...

Congratulations!! I am so HAPPY and EXCITED for you and your sweet family. Love and prayers continue to be with you.

Lolo said...

Oh man! My heart skipped a beat when I saw your title!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you! Kelly's pregnant! *confetti and balloons drop from the sky*

Rachel said...

Wahoo! Hope things keep going well for you!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

yay!!! we have been praying and will continue to pray that he/she/they will stay in there! I'm sure you're still getting progesterone shots until 12 weeks?? if so, that will really help but prayers help the best. I am so happy for you!

Amy said...

That is so awesome!!! How excited Kelly! I will keep my fingers crossed that life stays awesome for you all!

Staceygirl said...

I'm the emotional sort, so I've just got tears rolling down my face. Thank you for sharing your journey. It's been wonderful to be able to cry with you and rejoice with you, too... even if from a distance. We'll keep you and your little family in our prayers (or maybe it's a big family??)

Kevin and Kimberly said...

Thank you for including us through all the bumps and detours along your life's path! We are so excited for you, and Sam, and Jason. We continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy for you and baby/babies. We had a great time getting to know Sam better while you were at doctor appointments. We would love to babysit anytime you need a break/rest/or have a doctor appointment. We enjoy Sam and look forward to meeting his sibling(s). I know we have already told you, but Congratulations to you and Jason! If you need anything, please feel free to ask. We would be happy to help in any way that we can. We love you!

LydiaSuz said...

yay!!!! I am sooooooo happy!!!!!!

Ps this is Beth J... I am on Lydia's computer cuz I don't have internet.... boo. but YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY for you!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

We missed you last night. I am so excited for you congratulations and continued prayers for you!! Love ya

Melanie said...

Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!!! yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Jill Ison said...

amazing. Wow kell this is like the best news ever. SO SO happy for you. been a long time coming. Love you lots.

Marcia said...

Oh, Happy Day!!! I am so excited for you and your family! Hang in there with the progesterone shots, it hopefully will go by quickly!

Karen said...

Yay! Throws confetti in the air! I'm so excited. Prayers are coming your way continually!

Tanya Leigh said...

Kelly, this is fanTAstic! We will be praying all goes well for you. I thought I was supposed to be bracing for sad news with the somewhat somber beginning to this post, but what a SUPER SURPRISE!!

Take care, Mama!

Wendy Hansen said...

How did I miss this?!? Hip Hip Hooray. There will be a CONSTANT prayer in my heart for you and your baby/ies. **confetti, balloons, dancing in the street!**

Anonymous said...

Huzzah!!! Such rapture! Such Joy! Oh my lovely friend, all the best to you and your future little one/s. I'll continue to keep you and your lively family in my prayers:-)

Jill Ison said...

so we got the amazing news and then you disappeared off the planet. are you feeling ok? pregnancy is exciting but doesnt always make for a happy tummy.