Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Visitors...

We had just a few visitors this weekend. Two of which were Tati and her mommy. We were so very glad they could come to visit.

We got to break in the boy's rockin new pool. Until auntie and I got hot and tired of being outside, but they had a fun time. I know what you are thinking too, how could the boy possibly be theirs he is sooooo tan! HA! Some things are just meant to be.
cheeeese!
We went to the duck pond and found ourselves surrounded by geese.

The boy wanted them to be his very best friends. I think he wanted to ride them across the pond! He tried to touch them several times.
Tots was not so sure.

 
Come on tater tot! Look how nice they look! They really were tame. I wasn't worried, although the hissing noise they make is a little off putting. They should work on that.

Tots rode on uncle J's shoulders over to the horses with her fists clenched the whole time, she is a good sport for not throwing a fit.
We rode on the swings and slid down the slides. The boy is not much of a slides kind of guy, he stuck with the swing.
We had a nice relaxing time with Tater and L. We hope they come back sometime. The Hawaiian ice is so totally worth it.
And the geese

3 comments:

Lisa Payne said...

we LOVED visiting you guys! And, I'm dreading going back to work today....maybe I should ditch and just drive over to see you!

Wendy Hansen said...

Looks like a fun day! Cousin time is the best.

Lolo said...

I love Sams facial expressions!!! And I cant get over how much tater tot looks like JT!!!! It's so funny, she's so stinkin cute! So I guess I thought JT was stinkin cute too!