Hi,
I am the boy. I am one. I like to swing on swings. I like to take baths. I like the piano and my mom's ukulele. I love cheese puffs and climbing stairs. I point like a pro and say ah while I do. I get frustrated if you don't understand what I want. I like fruit and yogurt and I like to give hugs. I have 9 teeth with another one coming through. I suck on my minky blankets. Minky is my favorite fabric. That's how I go to sleep. I sleep super good. I take two naps a day, my mom is thankful, they make me a happy boy. My parents think I am pretty awesome, I have to agree. I do have 9 teeth you know. I like my teeth, I use them to pull lids off of things. I like to try to use the hand rail on the stairs, it makes my mom freak out and worry about me, it's funny. I don't like to sit in the seat of the shopping carts. It's more fun to make my parents haul me around the store. I want to feed myself, it's more messy and fun that way. I like to rub apple sauce all over my face and hair if I get the chance. I nod, I clap, I just learned how to sign please. I really love to dance, music is my favorite. I crawl and I don't walk just yet, but I am sure I will soon. I love my mom and I love my dad and I love my Grandma and they love me.
I am the boy, I am one.

6 comments:
And he is adorable and blessed to have you for his Mommy.
i love that boy so much! He's the sweetest little boy EVER!!
OH!!! I miss sam!! A lot. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
Love it. That picture brings me peace. sweet sweet boy!
I can't see any pics for some reason :( But I like your poem. Sounds a lot like my boy - those messes under his chair are fun times - never can seem to keep the floor clean, and then of course he crawls around and eats some of it later when it's all shriveled up and nasty. Delicioso!
ahhhh,the joy of baby boys!
Post a Comment