There was something eerie going on in the house. How weird would it be if Grandma and I were cosmically linked? It would be weird right? Every time I go use the facilities here in the basement, it seemed as though someone else above me were using them at the same time, and for like two or three times I really thought maybe Grandma and I had some weird connection fit for Ripley's believe it or not. It was not so, it's just the septic tank.
I feel like a lurker. Something about being in a basement makes me feel lurky. Maybe it's because if the day is not so great and we don't get out, I don't see much daylight. Now that it is warming up though, we are making the effort to emerge and be free. I am not excited for hotness.
Some things around town:
I couldn't get a great picture, but it says "Please turn off your truck if it is louder than us. Thank you!"
Pretty sure Dave is going to take it, or has, I haven't heard because I could not really care less, but if you are thinking you need a good campaign strategy, this may be the way to go.
The Jack Russell Formerly known as Hugo: Starring my nose bump.
I got an update on the Hugo, it seems he is loved and has been fixed and is now called Dexter. I am happy to know he is happy and loved and that his life is better, but it was still really hard to know he's not mine and has a new name and yeah...I am not even sure what emotion it stirred in me, but suffice it to say I miss him and I am happy for him all at the same time. I saw a Dog Whisperer about a Jack Russell and it made me miss him terribly. At least he didn't go nuts every time the garbage disposal was on. I love him so much I would almost be tempted to get another Jack, but I think he was a rare and precious diamond of the Jack Russell world. It's funny, I almost named him Dexter. It is what Carey Grants name is in a few movies, so it seemed an almost natural choice.
Peace out Dex. I guess maybe it just made me sad that we couldn't take care of him the way he needed to be cared for, and it just solidified the fact that he isn't coming back. He isn't mine if someone is naming him something else, maybe it just really sank in that he's gone, I don't know. I suppose it just shows how awesome a dog he is if I cry every time I think about him being gone. It's a crappy situation that I believe divine intervention made OK, so I am very glad for that.
Hugo came to us right before Easter 2008 of the attack Russel clan he was the calmest and most awesome. Uncle Lee even told me after I decided to keep him that he was the best one to pick. He was the calm one. We were even on an Ingrid Michelson album together. Really we are on the back under the CD. It's because of our awesome factor. Seriously, behold!
Hugo came to us right before Easter 2008 of the attack Russel clan he was the calmest and most awesome. Uncle Lee even told me after I decided to keep him that he was the best one to pick. He was the calm one. We were even on an Ingrid Michelson album together. Really we are on the back under the CD. It's because of our awesome factor. Seriously, behold!
And then some fluffy baby ones, because who doesn't like some fluffy baby pictures?
Bye little buddy. You were a great friend to me when I needed one most, and the best dog I ever had. I love and miss you always. I do not miss the little white hairs of doom though. Maybe we can be friends again in the next life. :)








3 comments:
hahahaha... the bathroom really had me perplexed, too!!
By huuuugie. I miss you, too. You were such a fun and clever fellow.
sad post! I am sorry you had to get rid of him! After we moved to Flag, we were dirt poor, we actually went to the Bishop about getting help. One thing he said was, "you need to get rid of your dogs, so you can find a cheaper place". I then proceeded to cry, sob, ugly, horrible, loud cries the whole way home, and then on the living room floor, facedown a good part of the night. We ended up NOT having to get rid of them, but now, they are shoved in the backyard most of the time, not living life to their fullest. You are stronger than I am. :)
what a cute puppy he was! even though he does like to jump on my counter, i couldn't love this dog more. he has been my buddy through the tough time we're going through. i cry, he licks my tears. i sleep, he has to sleep RIGHT ON MY BUM. you were a great mom to him, he is so so sweet and hilarious! That "U thing he does with his bum, love it. If it makes you feel any better about the name, I still call him hugo from time to time.. Thank you so much for letting him come into our home. He really is loved so much, despite us cutting his nuggets off (it had to be done... he likes my mom's girl dog too much). He is a blessing in our lives, and I'm sorry you had to give him up. but we love him! i take him everywhere like he is my baby, cuz let's just face it, HE IS!
Post a Comment