Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bad crops...

It has come to my attention, and only because I was working on a project for my mom, that I have a chronic cropping problem.

You see, I needed nice round heads for a thing I am working on, (I will show when it's done) And these are the type of cut off, cropped out, heads that I came up with.

I like cropping though so...I suppose it will be a problem forever.

How cute are baby galoshes though?

I will answer for you, pretty darn. Cute that is, pretty stinking darn cute. If you are seeking cute baby things try Tuesday Morning's they never disappoint.

PS: the boy is now waving in a very I heart Germany circa 1936 kind of way, but he's too young to know, we are starting to get some up and down movement so it should be all sorted out soon. 


3 comments:

Karen said...

Way stinkin' cute - the galoshes I mean. And Sam too, of course!

Rachel said...

I happen to love the picture that is all Sam mouth. Funny. And when I was last there I saw fingers opening and closing with the Heil, so there is hope.

Wendy Hansen said...

Very funny! Yes, the picture of Sam's mouth with those little teeth buds is my favorite. Lucky for you Sam is adorable, even when you only get one eye at a time.