I came to find out that my local grocers freezer was holding out on me. How did I not see this before?
Seriously!?!?!?!?!
Yes, they now live in my freezer, no way I was going home with out them. Now, I haven't tried them yet, but I am pretty sure they will be amazing. How could they not be? I think I can live here in peace. Now that I know these are hiding out in the freezer section, there is peace in my heart about the decision to move here. I can get through anything now.

3 comments:
youre so funny. ive never even heard of those! whats so great?? i gotta know
They are quite simply the best fries ever. They have a crispy seasoned coating and yeah...the best thing ever. Like if they had Sonic's drinks, and somebody else's awesome burgers, like Carls Jr and their own shakes and fries they would be unstoppable. I think there are only two Rally's locations in the valley, one is on McKellips and just East of Country Club and the other is in Tempe.
bwahahahaha! Those look yummy!
Post a Comment