But in the end, I think I am just missing too much sleep.
The husband and I stay up way too late, then the baby gets up way too early and then I am a zombie for the rest of the day. It's not cool.
I get to go be a mountain climbing goddess today and I all I want to do is go back to bed, plus these yoga pants look weird on me. I didn't know yoga pants could look weird, but somehow these manage to do so. So instead, I get to look like a beginning rock climbing zombie with ill fitting yoga pants. yayayayayay. Who are these people who look good while they go out to exercise, and why is it always so hard for me to spell exercise? It takes me at least three try's almost ever time. I put mascara on as a way to mask my zombie-like state. I don't think it's working. I will most likely feel like a doofus for several weeks, before the rock climbing goddess comes out, but I hope I stick with it.
My toothbrush has gone missing so I am using my travel one. Where could it go? I have no idea, last I used it, it was in the bathroom where toothbrushes should be.
I suppose it's time to go. At least I get to see Rach, and she will be encouraging. Goodbye bed and pillow and sleep and wonderfulness. I hope I get skinny!
2 comments:
I do the same thing when I spell exercise, in fact I just did it now and checked your post to see if I was right. You crack me up. Get used to things going missing, Sam will have all your stuff collected for playing with in no time. Hope the rock climbing went well! ♥ ya!
Your posts all take me back to........well today really. Life is crazy and hectic, and I feel your pain. That is all I can say.
Post a Comment