It's 2:21pm.
I am a slug. A completely useless slug.
The baby is sick, so I feel bad and like I brought this on him so I am watching him like a hawk.
I have basically read this blog all day long because it makes me laugh. And lamented the fact that I can't draw worth beans.
I did manage to pull on some shorts and put on a bra to go out and get us some lunch at the nagging of my husband. I did that at 2.
I have scratched my bug bites on a constant basis.
I have thought about doing laundry and washing bottles, but that has not translated into doing as of yet.
I would like to blame it on hormones and birth control and the sun and lack of sleep, but I think I may just be a lazy bum.
I don't know...
It is my considered opinion that AZ should come up with some daylight wasting time, I have very little desire to do much until the sun goes down and by then many places close or I am tired again...lame. It would also be hard to get any kind of respectable politician to back something that was wasteful, and by respectable I mean, a total...well, let's not go there.
2 comments:
Oh yes kell. I totally agree we need the opposite of daylight savings and that places should be open later in the summer. We can't come out until the sun goes down! Kelly for President.
Hahaha! That would be the one and only thing I would get done as president.
Post a Comment