Thank you all for your loverly comments on my last post. Believe it or not I wasn't horribly sad that day, just kind of contemplative, but I do appreciate so much your love and goodness.
My first day of work was a couple weeks ago now and as I was overcome with worry and dread, and since I couldn't sleep I got to get up early with the hubs and I got to see


Isn't she pretty? I am just assuming a rainbow is a she. A rainbow should be a she. It's funny how nature can pull you right back to reality and what is really important. It was really beautiful and a nice way to start off my work year. I always feel like when I get to see something like a rainbow or the most beautiful sunset it's almost like a little greeting card from God just for me, even if tons of other people can see it. It makes me feel warm and squishy inside.
So, we put up this gate in our house.

Doesn't he look sad? He's so co-dependent.
Peace out from route 66...
4 comments:
That is an awesome picture of the rainbow. I don't think I have ever seen one that bright and crisp before.
hello beautiful rainbow. kelly i need your phone # and your email address! im trying to send you something but i dont know why i dont have you email. so i thought id try this since your on fb but your asleep.
A little greeting card from god....I love that!!! The earth is a big beautiful place if you can get past all the yucky little stuff. I hope your work goes well this year! =)
OOOooo. I feel the same way with sunsets & rainbows - I always try and point it out to the kids & say, "Tell Heavenly Father THANK YOU for the beautiful sunset" :) It's awesome.
And wow, your new camera is awesome!
Post a Comment